Returned item not delivered but DHL have said it was signed for.

Oswald2567
New Community Member
I have a snad case, even though I provided plenty of evidence that the buyer had altered the item it was decided that it should be returned to me. So today according to tracking from DHL the item was delivered to me and signed by me. I was not in and the proof of delivery has no signature and I have no parcel, I have checked everywhere around my property inside bins etc and there is nothing there, the only conclusion I can draw is it has been stolen from outside the property. I have called to speak to someone and they said they would leave a note and it would go to the back office to be decided on. My concern is what can I do to prove this I ha e sent the proof of delivery that has no signature but what if PayPal don’t believe me and choose to refund the customer because I will be out of pocket and I won’t be able to get anything from the courier company as I did not send the item back the buyer did. What are my options?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.