Returned item for refund- company have received item and refused to issue the refund, am I covered?

Rxchxlsmxth
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team, I returned an item back via a collect plus tracked service (i have proof) and can see the item was received back at the company’s warehouse on the 29th June 2017 (i have proof of this also). Despite the company’s policy accepting all refunds within 14 days (i adhered to these rules) the company still haven’t refunded me stating their Paypal has been “down” all this time, and has since began to ignore all forms of communication from myself. Is this return of a purchase covered by Paypal? If i escalated the case do you think it would be found in my favour? all items were sent back in perfect condition. Note: the company have since blocked me on their Instagram profile and i’m now a little worried, thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rxchxlsmxth

Make sure you add a tracking number to prove delivery of the item back to the seller and then escalate to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.