WHY??? Returned Items for Zest Ad must be sent to China!

Duped123
Contributor
Contributor

Make sure that when you want to buy from Zest Ad you will accept the item as is.  And accept the fact that you are scammed.

When you return an item to Zest Ad, where do you return it?  Their advertisement says that it is in US and mail it from Califonia.  When I want to return it, they want it returned to China not California.  And basing on my experiences, when things are returned to China, recipients always say that they did not receive it.  So you have no items, you paid for mailing with tracking  and you don't have a refund. 

Make sure that when you want to buy from them you will accept it as is.  And accept the fact that you are scammed.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Duped123 

Keep in mind that the seller's store policy may say one thing but within a PayPal dispute, PayPal's return address apply since the case is escalated for PayPal to step in to resolve. And why wouldn't it though, if such a seller wants to win a PayPal dispute, to change the return address.

"Make sure that when you want to buy from them you will accept it as is."

Yep, if buying from these random ads and chinese websites. You bought it, its yours. They don't really believe in returns.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Duped123
Contributor
Contributor

Buyers must know this winning strategy in disputes so that they will think twice before buying.  Despite of so many complaints, many still fall for it because they don't know the inconvinience this will cause them after purchase.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.