Return to China?

FFaus
Contributor
Contributor

I have received a refund for items purchased that were not as described.  What do I do with the items now?  They were shipped from China.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hi @FFaus,

Great question! If you have received the refund, you may not have an obligation to return the item. Usually, PayPal would ask you to send the item back for a refund but if the merchant refunded you before you sent the item back, that was their decision. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FFaus 

If you have a refund then you can contact the company and tell them that if they want their items back then send you a prepaid shipping label and you will return them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hi @FFaus,

Great question! If you have received the refund, you may not have an obligation to return the item. Usually, PayPal would ask you to send the item back for a refund but if the merchant refunded you before you sent the item back, that was their decision. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.