Return to China, when the item was sent from California???

Rippedoffchuck
New Community Member

This the message I received from PayPal; below my letter.

My wife received two of these dolls, I have 2 disputes in. One of the dolls were returned to the return address on the package it came in,

<removed>

Now I get a message from PayPal to return the Doll to an Address in China??? I don’t understand why I would have to return the item to a place in China, when it was sent from California? This company is very dishonest, in their advertisements and in the way the are playing people they are selling to. One doll was returned to the return address already, I have the receipt from the post office. Why do I get a few days to do my part of these dispute and it has been over a month for PayPal to come up with this? Please contact me by email, information needs to be traded in a better way, especially when you give me a few days to get something done.

Thanks,

Charles 

To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before October 4, 2020. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later.

The item has to be sent to the following shipping address:

<removed>

<removed>

The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you're responsible for any costs associated with the return. If you're shipping internationally, mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.