Return something I haven’t received yet

Nashkah
New Community Member
So I bought this item, prior to that I surfed online to see some reviews and it all seemed all right. I didn’t dig deep enough though lmao, I saw bad & conflicted reviews about the website and now I don’t trust it. I don’t want the item anymore, but the item has already been sent. The seller is twisting my arm to keep the item, and started pulling out rules that were never stated on their return policy so I had to pull the dispute card. Their website say if the customer isn’t happy, you’re free to return the item (at your own cost though what a paradox), but they’re really insisting I buy this thing and it seems even more sketchy to me now. I haven’t received the item yet I don’t want it. I’ve asked for the tracking number and carrier’s name twice but they ignored the question, twice. It’s only been a few hours but I’m itching to start a dispute, they’re very pushy with it. What can I do?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.