Return shipping

AngelaJewell
New Community Member
I received an item not as described and the resolution is to return to the seller. It actually came from the UK but I have been asked to return to 2 different address one on resolution centre to Singapore and to China from the seller. Confusing I know. However at minimal postage will be £8+ who pays the return shipping as I cannot get through to anyone at PayPal via message or phone and the seller is ignoring my emails... The postage to return is about half the item cost. Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @AngelaJewell 

I am sorry for the confusion.

First, please confirm if your case has already been escalate to a Claim. How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? 

• If hasn't been, please escalate.
  • If yes, please check the last email sent by PayPal instructing to ship back the item to the seller, it should show you the correct address as to where it needs to be sent back.

Regarding return shipping cost, buyer pays for it but please click this link and check if your are eligible get free shipping to return a PayPal purchase.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.