Return shipping - refused/Return to Sender?

kramyugtaht
Contributor
Contributor

Been dealing with poor CS from Tracfone, eBay, UPS as well as PP and I finally discovered this feature/benefit of PP by accident. (not from PP which a rep could have told me in my mind) Since I didn't know this was available at the time I had initiated a return pickup with UPS since I wasn't there to receive the package - not like they stick around for you to answer the door anyway.

My question is, will this be an issue to get reimbursed for the return shipping? I saw mention of a return label and even shipping being deducted from the refund but want to make sure this is not going to be a problem. As it is UPS is taking their sweet time but as luck may have it now they may pick up today and I'm afraid this may not covered in this scenario even if it seems implied when deducted from the refund. I just want to make sure since I obviously can't rely on customer service from anywhere to give me comprehensive information, seems like everyone just wants to pass the buck and get you off the phone/chat ASAP and are either not given all the resources they need and/or have a ridiculous work volume so they don't really communicate much. (but Tracfone CS will insert "sir" every other words - overseas w/poor English skills of course)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kramyugtaht
Contributor
Contributor

BTW this started because I made the mistake of initiating a dispute with PayPal and as a result I could not use the return button on eBay - for the record the CS @ Tracfone simply threw up their hands and said there's nothing they can do. So the eBay system can see there's a dispute and that no longer worked at that point.

Now a question about this forum: Why is this post tagged with "<removed>" and what does that mean? Is it a person?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kramyugtaht,

Thanks for asking about that tag. It appears that another member tagged your post and included a person's name. It was likely added in confusion. The tag has now been removed for the safety of the person whose name was added and to comply with the Community Guidelines. I appreciate that you called it out!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Divya

Hi kramyugtaht,

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to our community. Generally, we recommend to initiate the return option before you return the item. Here is how you can check more details on it here.

I hope this helps
Divya

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.