Return label, purchase does not populate in history

LiketheFather
Contributor
Contributor
Wish address to ship my return. My purchase history does not show new purchase.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiketheFather 

If you paid using PayPal Guest checkout with a card, open a Significantly Not as Described dispute by contacting PayPal customer service and provide the receipt ID number from the PayPal email receipt. Escalate to a claim for PayPal to step in to review the case. If PayPal rules in your favor, PayPal will provide you the return shipping address.

To contact PayPal customer service, click the "messaging us" link in the dialog warning box above regarding Covid-19.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiketheFather 

If you paid using PayPal Guest checkout with a card, open a Significantly Not as Described dispute by contacting PayPal customer service and provide the receipt ID number from the PayPal email receipt. Escalate to a claim for PayPal to step in to review the case. If PayPal rules in your favor, PayPal will provide you the return shipping address.

To contact PayPal customer service, click the "messaging us" link in the dialog warning box above regarding Covid-19.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.