Return goods for a refund

Jinjinjin1
Contributor
Contributor
My claim asked me to return damaged glasses to get a refund. I paid $63 to ship the item back to FramesDirect via Fedex as requested. On Saturday I see the package being returned to me. When I called Fedex they gave me this case number 0516403769 and informed me that the receiver (seller) refused the package. Now I do not know what to do! I do not have that kind of money to waste on return shipping (again) and then the merchant refuse the package! That is very unfair to me! I did everything I was asked to do by PayPal! Why did the seller refuse the package? If PayPal calls Fedex and provide them the case number and they will confirm that the package was refused by the seller. I have attached the information from Fedex regarding the return and I have included the Case number for Paypal to confirm that the package was refused by the seller on the additional information/upload tracking page on the claim. Will PayPal call Fedex? FedEx has no refused package scan unlike UPS. I have also reached out to Fedex via Twitter and email to confirm the details of the case number and I will upload it when and if I get a response. But paypal can call fedex, provide the case number and they will confirm that the receiver refused the package. FedEx tracking 392900862460.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.