Return Refund

snodles
New Community Member

Please can someone advise.....

Placed an order for the Mrs which arrived from within this country however the item is not as described and I would like to return for a refund, I have contact the company who have ignored emails etc so I have opened a dispute..... The have provided a return address in China?? so I have a couple of questions as Paypal are skirting around them....

The item didn't even come from there so how can they request I send it back there??  so does that mean if I sell something and send it from and to my customer in the UK I can request they send it back to my Aunty Pam in Australia before I have to refund them?

The cost of return nearly out weighs the cost of the actual item so do I just bite the bullet as lesson learned?

Paypal said if I send it back to Chinese address I can request a refund return and they will pay postage?  I have clicked on the link they provided and opted in which says I can send up to 12 parcels a year up to the value of £15 each back and they will foot the bill however, I can not find the link to request this return?  does this not apply to me as I have a business paypal account? where do I find this link?

Any advice would be very helpful.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.