Retuned all items only got half a refund

Beccaoliver
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can anyone advise I bought from a clothing company “in the style” and retuned my whole order they took 3 weeks but only refunded me 50%, I’ve emailed try socials and can’t get a response I’ve tried to open a case with PayPal how ever they won’t allow me to open a case on the refund or on the purchase as it has a refund attached Can anyone advise on what I should do the company have no interest in responding and I’m not sure how to progress with PayPal?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Beccaoliver,

Thank you for the post.

I understand your concern regarding the refund on the account. If the item it's not as described, you will have to report the transactions and then return the item. Since you have received half of the refunds, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website to check what best could be done to get a full refund. 

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Beccaoliver
Contributor
Contributor
Hi the items arriving isn’t the issue- they where all returned and I’ve not revived the full refund And I’ve tried to contact the company with no response at all, Did you read my message above?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Beccaoliver,

Thank you for the reply. 

I apologize for the confusion. I understand that you have returned the item and received half of the refund. In this case, I'd advise you to contact our customer support team so that our advisor can look into your account and advise you what next step to be taken, to get the refund for the purchases. You can reach out by clicking the contact option at the bottom of our page. 

Best wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.