Restrictions

Rwendy1963
New Community Member
Hi my account says account limited/restricted go to resolution centre and I go to there click resolve then it says your account is back to normal you can use it again normally then I try and it repeats the same things I just said Any advice Many thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rwendy1963 

Your best bet is to ask customer services.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rwendy1963 

Your best bet is to ask customer services.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

inahoa
New Community Member

Reaching out to customer service has not helped. This is uber frustrating because PP says there was a security concern on my end through my account but nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I cannot ever reach anyone to talk me through it. The messages just demand information and no explanations are given. I keep forwarding phishing emails to PP but this is PP's security concern, not mine. How can this get fixed?!?!?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.