Restriction, how long to remove, information sent

BKD2
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it typically take for PayPal to remove a restriction; I've uploaded / sent all the requested documentation. PayPal in the Netherlands are closed at 4:30pm butI don't get off work until 5pm.

I'm waiting on a money transfer from my brother in the UK but unfortunately the limit is E1700,- because the account is restricted. I need to move forward with a purchase but this is holding me back.

Does anyone know, can anybody help please?

#restriction #how long #restricted account

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BKD2 

https://www.paypal.com/nl/smarthelp/article/FAQ2189

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BKD2
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for trying to answer my question but I need to know how long it will take. I called PayPal but they can only tell me that it will take a maximum of 7 days after which they will be able to speed up the process. Much too long for my liking. Thx again
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BKD2 

Well if paypal c.s. can't tell you then no one here can, it depends on how busy they are and when they get around to your turn in the queue really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BKD2
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass I'd already asked the question here on the forum before speaking to PayPal; they are unavailable outside specific times

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.