Restriction Error Gcash Transfer NPE3

Maria281
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having restriction with my paypal transfer to gcash. Help me please.need to transfer asap.

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor

My friend got the same issue, got her account restored in 18 hours when she provided driving license for ID verification and address verification even though the address on the license does not match PayPal address (company accommodation) .

Paypal will understand that not all of us can ask company tenancy records etc.

Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I did it already, I updated my proof of address and seems that the one that I gave was not valid. However the dashboard is still not open for new updates, it always shows "We'll get back to you 2 - 3 business days" wherein it's already past week since the last time I made it. How can I attach my valid proof address then? Thanks 👍
Login to Me Too

zerozeolotus
Contributor
Contributor
This is from Paypal's side, it will likely take 2-3 business days as part of the normal process. Sometimes they are able to review your documents within a day; so, don't forget to check your email from time to time for their response.
Login to Me Too

Emz30
Contributor
Contributor
My account is also in restriction, my account is business,is that hard to resolve?because when I created my account before. Im not familiar with the personal or business account. I cant provide any docs for business.
Login to Me Too

ooBOREDPANDAoo
Contributor
Contributor
Had this issue recently when my account with PayPal got limited. It was mainly due to lack of identification that they requested, particularly the Proof of Address. Instead of calling them and wait forever, I sent them an email regarding the docs they need since I had no option to upload them on my account. In less than 24 hours, they unlocked my account which then allowed me to submit the docs. If you have an ID that has your name and exact address, that should suffice. I sent an ID and a barangay clearance and got my full access back in less than 24 hours.
Login to Me Too

Marraketh
What did you do guys to solve it?
Login to Me Too

Issa_C
Contributor
Contributor

Already received 3 days ago from Paypal "Your PayPal Account Has Been Returned to Regular Standing"
But when I tried to transfer funds today from GCash, I got Code NPE3 error (the date range between the start date and the end date is too wide)
Does anyone still get error after PayPal restored your limited account?

Login to Me Too

MBBASUP
Yeah me too that's my problem now i can't sens fund on my gcash. I already send ID at Bills on paypal last month and 2 weeks ago still under in process.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.