Restriction Error Gcash Transfer NPE3

Maria281
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having restriction with my paypal transfer to gcash. Help me please.need to transfer asap.

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for this, but it looks dreadfull 😭😱. I emailed them already and no response yet. Maybe i'll try to call them later. Thanks heaps 👍
Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for this, but it looks dreadfull. I emailed them already and no response yet. Maybe i'll try to call them later. Thanks heaps 🙂
Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor
Just call them.. They won't respond to emails that fast.. Even call is slow but you may resolve it in 48 hours. What was the error? Address? Explain it to agent
Login to Me Too

marknox24
Contributor
Contributor

You can download "Rebtel" apps, you can download for free in playstore, that will give you unlimited phone call.

I already fixed my limitation issue but it took me 4 hours. I strongly suggest if you already speak with a representative, ask them to call you back, to make sure you have secured line during conversation. I hope this help you fixed the problem.

Things you need during conversation:

• Last digit 4 of your bank account that link to your account

• Your Full name

• Documents copy that you need to submit for verification.

• Make sure you have exactly word by word same information to your paypal, with the documents you submitted.

If you already speak with the right person i think, it only took 10-20 minutes and after the call, you account will be activated back right away.

Goodluck

Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Wow thanks for these information. I will get back to you once everything's settled. Thanks you so much 🤗
Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor

Rebtel won't work for switches, but you are welcome to try 😉

Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
By the way what phone number you'd used to call them? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor

I add it in the previous message but forum block it, you check in paypal, help , contact us , phone .. ends with 50 for pinas 🙂

Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, thanks!👍
Login to Me Too

depio1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Your account has been limited by Paypal and needs to verify your Proof of Identification. There's nothing to do with GCash.

Check your Email (Paypal email) and search " your name - Important: Your PayPal account has been limited".

Follow the instruction and provide necessary documents (Proof of Address).

Thanks,

Ben

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.