Restricted PayPal Account

luxseller
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a nightmare! I had a customer try to pay and they informed me that there was an issue with my Account . A account I've had sine 2004 with no issues. I log in only to find out EVERYTHING IS RESTRICTED! OH  but customers can return items! This is how it started in the First. place. Apparently , i had a return on an account I closed in 2017 and Paypal allowed a customer to open and win a case, well after the time period. So they Put a restriction on my Current Business Account, no letter , no email , nothing. I'm so upset with them. I pay the debt in an effort to just move on , to ACI Paypal's collection dept , but do they reinstate me with the same energy they did to halt my business, NO. I'm told  after several calls ,I'd have to wait 7-10 days to post. I just started selling on other sites . I no longer trust Paypal as a Business Partner. And they don't stand by their word. (i was told my account would be back up in 24 hours.. it's day 3. I've lost over $1200 probably more and they just don't care. if anyone knows a resolution let me know! In the mean time i'll sell where they appreciate my business!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.