Restricted Account with impossible info requirements! HELP!

MandiJ
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been restricted from sending or withdrawing funds. PayPal requested 4 information requirements to gain full access again. The first two were fine and have been submitted. However, the third is asking for 7 transactions to be proven shipped or delivered and I haven’t even received the items yet! 
My business is a small, local online boutique where I have pre orders for 90% of my purchases. When these arrive they’re almost always picked up or delivered locally. I MAY ship 1 out of 15 orders. 
the transactions PayPal has chosen to require information on are ALL actively OPEN orders! Non of which close before Saturday. At which time I would submit said order to the supplier which I can’t do without the funds! 
The last information requirement was proof of sell from the supplier. They invoice me via PayPal so I’m unsure how that isn’t proof? The items are all clothing/accessory and while I, myself, have a detailed order sheet the invoice itself is never detailed. I contacted the supplier who was genuinely confused on what I was asking of her considering my order sheet is through google sheets. The same spreadsheet she links into and finalizes prior to invoicing. We both have access to it. Can someone PLEASE help me resolve this. The prior times I’ve called PayPal, the automated recording assisted me in getting absolutely nothing but a headache! I was never transferred to a person. TIA 

-mj 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.