Restoring an account that cannot be restored

breezeblocks
Contributor
Contributor

Hey y'all!

So my account was limited when I first made it since I wasn't 18. I didn't realize this was a requirement at the time and when I was informed I just let my account be locked and didn't deal with it since I wasn't 18 and couldn't do much. 

Now I'm 18 and want to restore it (since it has money and my business hyperlink and everything on it) but everything on my account says I can't get it back. It's really, really important to me that I get it back, is there anything I can do? I plan to call the helpline tonight/soon as well but thought I might ask here first.

Thanks ❤️

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@breezeblocks 

Sorry, the old account is fried. PayPal will have to open a new account for you and ask PayPal if you can withdrawal the money from the old account or they move the funds over to the new account.

For customer assistance with this, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since you are locked out of that account. Do not be logged on to any account when accessing the guest option as PayPal won’t discuss an account through another account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.