Restoring account

JuliaLaming
New Community Member

I have been notified that i need to provide specific details to restore my account which i have begun doing. The card i have linked up to the account is a savings account for my daughter which I transfer money into through PayPal, this account is opened and managed by me and is in my daughter's name on the bank statements but is my account. The section asking for proof of address asks for bank statement, do I provide the bank statement of my daughter's saving account which is the card linked to the paypal account or one of my own for my personal bank card ? Hope this makes sense...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @JuliaLaming,

Welcome to the community! Good question. If we're requesting information regarding a financial linked to the account, it would need to be a statement specifically for that type of financial. For example, if we're requesting a card statement, but the card is linked to your bank we still couldn't accept a bank statement and would need to see the card number on the statement. So if you have a card linked to your account we would need to receive the statement for the card actually linked to the PayPal account.

Hope this helps!

Gwen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.