Restore page redirects me to summary, and asking regarding my account limitations

Arkhie
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited probably due to underage, though my personal account is used to transfer the money I earned from a popular platform, which I won't speak about that here, though I'm authorized by my parents and have gotten their permission to continue down with the "developer" title inside the platform, however a few days or weeks a go, my account was limited and I was no longer able to transfer my funds and money I made off this platform(it frustrates me a lot). I tried resolving the issue that time but no matter how much I click on the "Go to Account Limitations" tab, it redirects me back to the summary page.

I have two questions, will I be able to regain full access to my account even if I'm underage, even though with my parent's authorization and permission to use it? Why was the link given by support redirecting me back to the summary page when I click on the "Go to Account Limitations", even in my inbox or messages.
I'm desperate to regain full access to my account again as that's how I earn my money, I wanted to study for University abroad and that's why I began my career as a program contractor.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arkhie 

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will need to be verified to accept funds into your balance or lift any limits.
As you would be unable to verify your account it would be locked for further use.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you may not have any recourse to get your money back until you were 18, unless you contact them and request funds being sent to a parents Paypal account, not guaranteed however.
Consider what your goals are in the long-term so that you don’t back yourself into a corner.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.