Respond with attachments to pending case problem(Opps looks like something went wrong on our end)

reddoggm
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to respond to a case I have and am trying to send attachments in the drag and drop box and after trying to submit them I get an error that says Opps something went wrong on our (your) end Iv'e tried sending my response 4 times and have the same problem everytime

What can I do to try to send these 

I have another 7 days or I'm getting ripped of for money owed

Help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @reddoggm,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If not, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @reddoggm,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If not, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

martinzxc
Contributor
Contributor
i tried clearing my cache and cookie but to no avail, i also tried contacting paypal’s customer support but due to COVID-19, i’m unable to speak to an agent. My refund is due on 29 march 2020.
Login to Me Too

Matty_P1
New Community Member

Seriously?  This is the classic IT response "Try turning it off and on again".

How about you get a system that works?

FYI - more than 6 months later I'm having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.