Resolving a limited account

michaelligale
Contributor
Contributor

hi, my PayPal account was limited and it will be further limited by 26th May 2019. time is running out and the issue has not been resolved yet.

I have done the following as inquired by PayPal, ID upload, information on account activity which are complete. proof of fulfillment submitted for review which its almost the third week. now the main problem is providing purchase of receipt from the supplier on the items I sell to my buyers on which I haven't bought or sold anything.

how can I be assisted on this, humbly asking on the way forward?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @michaelligale,

Thanks for reaching out! I can definitely understand how it can be a bit concerning when trying to resolve an account limitation. The requirements to lift your limitation should be specific to your account and the activity therein. If you see something requested that you may not be able to supply or something that may just not really make 100% sense on why they're asking for it, please reach reach out to our over the phone Customer Support so they can give some context as to why they are asking for that info. Good luck with your limitation, I hope you're able to resolve it soon!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

michaelligale
Contributor
Contributor
How do I make call contact from Kenya??
Login to Me Too

DoctorMeat
Contributor
Contributor
My account is also randomly limited now. When I sign into the account it flashes a message saying “your account is limited click here to resolve this issue”. I click it and it just loops around again and again infinitely. Also any time I try to sign in now, Paypal Automatically says my account has suspicious activity on it and I have to go through the process of securing my account. (There are no purchases to trigger this). Ive been a Paypal customer for nearly 12 years. This is the WORST Paypal has ever been.. and at the peak of transfer options in the current day. Ive always used paypal because its convienent. That has obviously changed.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DoctorMeat,

I'm sorry to hear of the limitation! If there's a loop when you're logging in, please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and try logging in again. If you're blocking cookies, make sure that you allow them for the PayPal site. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for assistance and further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.