Resolve Account Limitations without giving a change to resolve

Alsalwi1
Contributor
Contributor

Any one has solved such a problem.

my account today showed that i have limitation on my account with that rude message showing that: ((((You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.))))

and in another place telling you how to remove the limitation:

((((Here's how to view the details and remove the limitation on your PayPal account:

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  3. Click Resolve beside each required steps and follow the instructions.)))))

But there is no such an option only that rude message and a reference number. At least they should tell what is the problem and how did the "inconsistent with our User Agreement" as they say. where are not animals to be used when they need and through away when they don't.. PAYPAL please be honest with your customers. if there is a problem in someone's account just tell or send a warning message asking to fix the status, not suddenly close the account without any explanation.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Alsalwi1
Contributor
Contributor

until today i didn't get any replay from their support team. i need they to explain why my account as a buyer is limited now without any explained reason? even no chance to let me solve this issue.. if you are considering yourself a real company in this virtual world plz explain reasons to your customers. PAYPAL name already getting down through the eCommerce plat forms, competitors are coming up.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Alsalwi1

Sorry if you weren't able to receive a reason as to why your account was limited. We sometimes aren't able to provide this information as that would give people a way to circumvent the issue if they tried to create a new account. If we have sent you an email explaining the account is permanently limited, we ask that you do not use PayPal at all in the future. I apologize if this creates an inconvenience. 

PayPal_Drew

Login to Me Too

MsChessie
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal reply--"We sometimes aren't able to provide this information as that would give people a way to circumvent the issue if they tried to create a new account". Possible maybe, but that is still the stupidest

Spoiler
(i.e. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense)

answer I have ever heard.

According to the Dictionary on Google:

cir·cum·vent

/,sərkəmˈvent/

verb

verb: circumvent; 3rd person present: circumvents; past tense: circumvented; past participle: circumvented; gerund or present participle: circumventing

find a way around (an obstacle).

synonyms: avoid, get around, get past, evade, bypass, sidestep, dodge; informal duck

"the checkpoints were easy to circumvent

• overcome (a problem or difficulty), typically in a clever and surreptitious way.                           "I found it quite easy to circumvent security"                                                                synonyms: avoid, get around, get past, evade, bypass, sidestep, dodge; informal duck                                 "the checkpoints were easy to circumvent"
  • archaic                                                                                                                                            deceive; outwit.                                                                                                                          "he's circumvented her with some of his stories"                                                                    synonyms: avoid, get around, get past, evade, bypass, sidestep, dodge; informal duck                                  "the checkpoints were easy to circumvent"

Who is circumventing who? PayPal is now circumventing--avoiding, getting around, getting past, evading, bypassing, sidestepping, & dodging a client's right to know what offense was committed.

I haven't even used the account since December of 2015! And I don't think I've sold anything since 2002, just purchased. I have had my account since 2000 or 2001 back with Ebay and have never had any problems before, always been in good standing, and I would like to keep it that way. So what is my offense?

But now this kind of treatment without even letting us know what we did wrong? **bleep**!

Us clients or members don't need that kind of circumventing from PayPal!

I'll Just have to take my money elsewhere!

I WANT ANSWERS!

Spoiler
"Remember....Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"

Thank you for letting me vent. Now I need to get back to my money....elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

freezedsnake
New Community Member

Lets say you can do whatever you want with your service, including to choose who to serve, you do not have right to hold people money's in the paypal account without giving a date that you would release it.

I have been suspended for 3-4 months & my balance is there without any following up from you when I can take it back.

Is it some kind of jokes, if it is, it is not funny....

Login to Me Too

nitishpisal
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue currently, were you guys able to resolve this ?

Login to Me Too

blloydstill
Contributor
Contributor

"apologize if this creates an inconvenience" - HOW LAUGHABLE!!!!!

Has anyone ever heard of crooks with such manners? Hey, those services you are rendering are cool - but we're going to keep all your money - indefinitely or at least until we feel like giving it back to you. 

Oh and "sorry if that's an inconvenience to you" 

P.S - and even more sorry that we "can't tell you any reason why we are doing this (insert we're making loans with our user's money) but boy golly, we sure are sorry we've done this to you"

A JOKE of a company...

Login to Me Too

ayoub200
Contributor
Contributor

damn you're a **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

SyedAhmed090
New Community Member

Paypal or any company do not have rights to hold people money for undefined period! How can you do this to your customer/users. Pretty shame on your services and the staff working with you useless! My money is stuck from a while you guys are extending dates without a **bleep** valid reason. Not even replying to our queries! How bad is this **bleep** paypal! Do you think someone will make a new account in **bleep** paypal after suffering this **bleep**! Shame on you big time paypal! We should sue you right away! Our money you are investing for your profits! **bleep** off!! 😡 💪

Login to Me Too

SubZero12
Contributor
Contributor

Sure it is messed up as it can be, my money's stuck in my account for a good while and I've contacted PayPal multiple times but the support is literally useless. All you tell me is what I know, that my account is limited... instead of helping me find a solution and find this annoying problem you'd take so long to respond at first and when you do it's followed by some questions that somehow convince you that the other person might be on to something that may help you, but they won't. They can but they won't. I need the money in my balance for something really urgent, so if you have a solution for me I'd appreciate that if you'd contact me in regards to it 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.