Resolutions

Runamuckretreat
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a claim after the seller ignored two emails asking about the incorrect item that was recieved. I ordered a "backlit" bluetooth keyboard and case for a tablet. The keyboard recieved was not backlit. The lighting was the only reason I paid as much as I did for it. I provided Paypal Resolution Center with the emails I sent, for which the seller didn't respond. I recieved a decision denying my claim "because the seller provided proof of delivery." Yet, just because a box may be labeled '59 Cadillac, doesn't mean there's actually a '59 Cadillac in the box. Did paypal even check out the sellers website? I wonder, because after I recieved the wrong item I did a search on their site and they are no longer even listing backlit keyboards! I wanted to show paypal the item I ordered, but its no longer there, and my order info doesn't show a picture. The order does say backlit, as does their label.... but thats not what was sent. And I explained this to paypal in the claim. I even offered to accept a partial refund, simply because I didn't want to go through shipping back to China. But still I was denied... because "something" was delivered to me. If I hadn't recieved anything, I wouldn't have offered to take a partial refund, I would have requested a full refund. This makes no sense and there is no option to speak to someone in order to appeal their decision. I've had this account for probably 15 yrs and I think I've only requested 1, maybe 2 resolutions in that time. This decision makes absolutely no sense. And exactly how am I supposed to provide a photo of an item I recieved to show it doesn't light up????
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Runamuckretreat,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with a claim. It sounds like the claim was opened for the wrong reasons (not received item instead of not as described item). You could try to appeal the claim sending a message through the Message Center of your PayPal account. Remember to mention the claim case number. 

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.