Resolutions

TRM6541
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how I can get a resolution for this? I purchased two items...when I hadn't gotten a response from seller I filed a complaint thru Paypal. Well, the seller suddenly sent the item but it was Not the item I purchased and in the meantime, the case was marked resolved because the seller provided shipping information. I ordered 2 sea glass christmas trees and what I received are two plastic battery operated trees. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TRM6541 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TRM6541 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TRM6541
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. Great suggestions. I appreciate your reply!
Login to Me Too

Natlock
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly what just happened to me!  I didn't even realize that those 2 cheap trees were supposed to be my sea glass trees. I'm very disappointed in PayPal. I just went on Facebook and there are tons of people posting about this fraud, as well as here on PayPal. Yet we're the losers in the dispute??? How is that right? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.