New Community Member
Fraudulent activity
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Clint807 

Thank you for taking time out in using Community Forum as your means of communication with PayPal as our phone lines are currently closed due to
unavoidable circumstance brought about by this pandemic Corona Virus (COVID19). As per your post i assume that there was a unauthorized transaction happened on your account and that you were thinking that there was a fraud happening on your account.  I'm so sorry to hear that but no worries you can file a dispute on this.  This link might be a big help https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud-to-paypal-faq2422 or if you wish to contact our customer service you may do so.  I know that you'll be asking as to how would i get hold of a customer service representative since phone lines are not an available options right now. Well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to your Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. If you prefer to email us,you may visit our website and below our page their is an option "Contact Us" please click that and you will be routed to "Contact Customer Service" page, from the options shown click Email us, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. There should also be available option to connect to a live chat agent.

Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

**** IF find my post very helpful. Dont hesitate leave kudos or accept this as
a solution *****

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.