Resolution got my account banned.

Angry_about_it
New Community Member
Won an auction on eBay. Seller doesn't take credit cards. Opened PayPal account, tried to link card, instant restrictions for "suspicious activity". All day fighting with resolutions, uploading proof of ID and card ownership, finally get card linked and restrictions lifted. Go to make payment on ebay, PayPal account instantly perma banned, again for "suspicious activity". Thanks for a wonderful experience.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Allano
New Community Member
In January, I contacted my bank about 10 charges I was contesting. I am sickened. My PayPal account has been held in limbo because of fraud by A COMPANY THAT IS NOT PAYPAL!!! The bank refunded my money. It's unbelievable that PayPal continues to defend 5 fraudulent transactions from cases now closed. I AM LOCKED OUT OF EVEN CONTACTING PAYPAL. Should I contact the FTC. This is ongoing consumer fraud and slanderous, since I am being punished for reporting fraud. Please no b.s. I am intelligent and consumers do have rights! It's a sad state when a community is the go-to for corporate fails. Do I serve papers to y'all? Do you represent PayPal? I welcome any replies that are based on logic and the dead art of civil justice, and an even playing field... where I count..and investigations can be investigated by the US Government.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.