Resolution disputes

Swartz1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had problems with paypal not resolving the issues at hand. It's like they didn't listen to a thing I said about being delivered to a different person and different address with the tracking number given. Very disgruntled.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Weathershield

Mr. PayPal employee -

PayPal has a total assets in the amount of $51.333 billion (as of 2019), but can't have a simple person/agent to contact it's customers. Shame!

Why don't you guys respond to a live chat or even answer the phones??? Stop blaming it on the pandemic, it's getting too old.

Login to Me Too

Jennyb1234
New Community Member
What do I do when PayPal rules against me in a dispute? They say a valid tracking number was provided by the seller. It's like they didn't even read my complaint. The date of the shipment delivery was before the date of the purchase so there is no way the tracking number is correct. The seller didn't even included a tracking number when he marked the item as shipped. It was added later. No what do I do?
Login to Me Too

MariaN20

I had the exact same problem. How can we trust a company to handle peoples money with such carelessness. Showing something if shipped or delivered clearly isnt enough for someone to use as proof of anything. Anyone investigating anything knows to check the details. Simpy checking the tracking number and the date of delivery should be enough for anyone with even a small brain to see and say" hey this was ordered today but was delivered last week, must be extremely realistic and perfectly normal for that to happen in a world". That is what is more upsetting. This is peoples money we are talking about. Why should be the consumer have to do the investigative work for PP when the proof is there, they simply just need to look at it.

Login to Me Too

Natsco
New Community Member

We supplied a tracking number and an email from Fedex showing that a parcel had been returned for refund. Each time we supplied the requested information we received the same reply, saying that we did not provide proof that the item had been returned. REALLY frustrating and pointless. There is no satisfaction to be gained and the resolution process is pointless and heaven forbid if you try to make contact!!!!!!!!! Another example of what happens when you deal with a virtual monopoly.

Login to Me Too

Wicklowgirl

i purchased an item which when it arrived wasnt the item i ordered.  I contacted the seller via email and was offered a £3 refund so when to the resolution centre which in fact was a very difficult procedure and when i finally managed to get it uploaded I was told to send the item back to the seller for a full refund of $43.  The seller refused to acknowledge my emails  asking for a return address and the resolution centre closed my case without allowing me to convey this information.  What can I do as the item is not what i ordered and in fact was dangerous.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.