Resolution disputes

Swartz1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had problems with paypal not resolving the issues at hand. It's like they didn't listen to a thing I said about being delivered to a different person and different address with the tracking number given. Very disgruntled.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Swartz1 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I completely understand how a situation like this can be incredibly frustrating when someone doesn't listen to a thing toward resolution. I am very sorry about that. 

Re your concern, I have to assume that your case is being denied because the seller provided a tracking number that shows 'delivered'. Online tracking information (most of the time) does not show the complete address for security purposes. What you can do to disprove it is contact the shipping company and request for something in writing on a company letterhead or any form of their official stationary regarding the status of this parcel. Once you have the documentation, kindly contact us again so we can reopen your case. 

Note: It is not necessary for the documents to provide the actual delivery address, rather confirmation it was not delivered to the buyer’s address as intended. 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Swartz1 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I completely understand how a situation like this can be incredibly frustrating when someone doesn't listen to a thing toward resolution. I am very sorry about that. 

Re your concern, I have to assume that your case is being denied because the seller provided a tracking number that shows 'delivered'. Online tracking information (most of the time) does not show the complete address for security purposes. What you can do to disprove it is contact the shipping company and request for something in writing on a company letterhead or any form of their official stationary regarding the status of this parcel. Once you have the documentation, kindly contact us again so we can reopen your case. 

Note: It is not necessary for the documents to provide the actual delivery address, rather confirmation it was not delivered to the buyer’s address as intended. 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Swartz1
Contributor
Contributor

I cant seem to reopen the dispute. Do I need to redo a dispute resoloution form?

Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

Well, you have been burned by Paypal just like me and thousands of others. Once a dispute is closed you CAN'T open a new one. You are just **bleep** even if you provided tracking. They need a statement on UPS or USPS letterhead that states the item was delivered to another address with the tracking number already provided. I didn't know this when I opened my dispute but I did explain the scam and that USPS agreed it went to another address. Because I did not have that letter head statement my case was denied and closed.

The only hope is if your bank ill dispute the charge. Several people have taken that route. Since banks are not open due to COVID you have to call them. In my case to add insult to injury my sim card has not been working for over ten days, including the new one the provider sent me so I CAN"T call to get help. I can only use chat and that is not an option. 

Login to Me Too

Weathershield

PayPal has a total assets in the amount of $51.333 billion but can't have a simple person/agent to contact it's customers. Shame!

Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

That is hilarious. I used the word screwwwwd - I am sure you can figure that out, and Paypal bleeped it. 

Login to Me Too

sbhg58
New Community Member

Same Type of Problem, though when placing an order, the company automatically, used my old address listed in PayPal, I immediatly corrected on PayPal and e-mailed the company of the correct address - but no reply. Explained all the to PayPal that I made all efforts to correct the address within minutes of order - but PayPal denied my request for company to re-send to correct address or a refund. The companies web link is blocked, but they convinced PayPal to reject my request.  - what can be done for Paypal to correct this problem?

Login to Me Too

MIKEBX157
Contributor
Contributor

Can you help me with my dispute?... It's been 2 months now?!...and I have to wait until Jun 22 and go from there. I submitted proof and the seller hasn't responded directly to me in any way, but when the transaction was made - ( Tracking Number: LF046165200SG ) if you look this tracking up nothing, I mean no updates ever since this tracking was created, which is very suspicious! and the seller is very unprofessional by not responding to any of my emails.

Login to Me Too

MIKEBX157
Contributor
Contributor

Long wait, but I finally received my full refund.😁

Login to Me Too

Weathershield

Lucky dog!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.