Resolution date is inconsistent

Veebee123
Contributor
Contributor

I am so disappointed with the way Paypal resolves issues. They promise to resolve matters of dispute within 14 days and the most 30 days or so,  but it seems for others it takes more days than that. I purchased an item in June and did not receive or get any communication from the seller after tracking so I filed a dispute in July but each time I check the status of the case there is a new resolution date. I have tried to call Paypal but have not been successful. Today was the date to resolve but, yet again they have reviewed the date. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veebee123 

Sadly you have to wait it out, as long as the claim is open you have a chance of winning.

However paypal are inundated with claims at the moment mainly from users that bought from China web sites or Social Media ads and so all claims are being pushed back. On top of that covid reducing the phone options paypal can offer delays things as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veebee123 

Sadly you have to wait it out, as long as the claim is open you have a chance of winning.

However paypal are inundated with claims at the moment mainly from users that bought from China web sites or Social Media ads and so all claims are being pushed back. On top of that covid reducing the phone options paypal can offer delays things as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

S00zie
Contributor
Contributor
I am having problems also, to the tune of $250. Should I go through my credit card company instead?
Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Happening to me also - this is the 5th time that the resolution date has changed - at this rate it could be Xmas before anything happens - can appreciate that they are busy and with less staff - but surely it is not that hard to finalize claims !!

Login to Me Too

Veebee123
Contributor
Contributor

From the day i posted 2 days ago, they have once again changed the date! I definitely think it is meant to frustrate the claimants into giving in 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

My resolution date has changed more times than I can say - it is now to be finalized on the 21st Set - reason they gave 'they have to wait 20 days to make sure that the goods do/do not arrive' this despite the fact that they KNOW this company is a sham 

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what this company is currently calling itself on facebook?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.