Resolution closed my request for funds- but refund was never posted to wallet or bank

MarkTr
New Community Member

I bought some shoes on a scam website via PP and then the website disappeard.  I found out that it was a scam about an hour of buying the shoes so I tried to cancel before the scam site accepted payment.   But PP did not allow cancellation with that vendor- no cancel button.

So I put in a claim to the resolution center and they first had problems with the seller and withdrew their posting that I was giving a refund.  After a week PP posted that a refund had been processed and close my claim.  It has been over a week and I still have not received the money either in my wallet or bank.

I tried to contact PP but they keep saying my claim has been closed--I tried the help center but it goes back to my claim is closed so they no longer accept my explanation that I never received the money.

How has the community handled this type of issue with PP--- or do I just write it off because the seller is clever enough to scam PP?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.