Resolution centre

Ukman
New Community Member

Trying to respond to seller but resolution centre keeps erroring out, has anybody had this problem.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_April

Hello @Ukman

I would suggest to clear cache/cookies and/or trying another browser. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I posted about this recently. I emailed PayPal with no response and the error is still there. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ukman and @Dell14z,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered errors when trying to respond to a case. If the case is still open and you've tried the cookies & cache clear the way April suggested, please try calling customer service to both report the issue and to get a response added to your case.

Calling is a more immediate conversation than emailing, which can be crucial when meeting dispute deadlines. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Call us, and log in or call as a guest if there is any issue logging in.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.