Resolution centre

Scott_H1N1
New Community Member
I bought an item that was not as described from a seller (not through eBay) he refused a partial refund I asked for. I opened a case with PayPal and he's apparently sent it. My case is still open in the resolution centre and I haven't received an email off PayPal to say he's sent one. Is this usual. Thanks for any help received.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Scott_H1N1 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I understand that the status of your Dispute is very important and I am very sorry to learn about not getting any email updates from PayPal.

Potentially, either your case is waiting a response from your seller or the information provided by your seller is currently being reviewed.

Note: Please ensure that your case has been escalated to a Claim. For your reference, please click the link/s below.

How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? 

If case has been escalated then you are good to go. We will email you with any updates regarding the status of your claims or any additional steps that may be necessary from either party toward resolution.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.