Resolution centre help!!!!!!

Rthomas2
Contributor
Contributor

I have an outstanding dispute in the resolution centre and want to send additional information plus photographs relating to the issue.

Can anybody tell me if this is possible and how I should go about it

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rthomas2 

You can only provide information via the message to seller link (that paypal can read) during the dispute phase.

Once you have escalated it to a claim then you can only provide info if paypal request it and they send you an upload link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rthomas2 

You can only provide information via the message to seller link (that paypal can read) during the dispute phase.

Once you have escalated it to a claim then you can only provide info if paypal request it and they send you an upload link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rthomas2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated

Login to Me Too

baileyfazzzz
New Community Member
How do you escalate to a claim I can’t find the option anywhere
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @baileyfazzzz,

Thank you for your post! To escalate to a claim, please follow these steps. If the option is not there, you may have already escalated the dispute, or the other party may have.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Djt1
Mine keeps coming up with error!
Login to Me Too

MiroslavĐurčik
Contributor
Contributor

I have an outstanding dispute in the resolution centre and I would like to change from business to personal  have a few bans so is it also an option to shut down my pat pal account..please reply ,the business I started has failed ,the business I started has failed

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hey @MiroslavĐurčik

Thanks for asking your question here. 

I am afraid that you are not able to downgrade the account yourself. In order to do this, you would need to contact us so that we can review this and assist you further. 

You can contact us through the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page or through Twitter and Facebook.

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.