Resolution centre fail

Maximum19
Contributor
Contributor

I lodged a refund claim after receiving items that were nothing like those advertised. Paypal emailed me requesting return tracking information. I tried doing this via the resolution centre but every time I submitted the message it failed and asked me to try again. Frustrated, I used the email address on the site and provided the tracking information. No response to my email and as I couldn’t use the resolution centre my claim was denied. Tried phoning but all I got was a computer which said the claim was denied. Tried 4 times to lodge another claim and get a “something went wrong - try again “ message. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maximum19

Phone customer services to appeal or if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maximum19

Phone customer services to appeal or if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ozharp66
Contributor
Contributor

Already appealed.  Resolution centre insists case is closed even though they did absolutely nothing - no communication on what to do, how the case would be resolved, gave me 3 days to let them know what the status of the item was then closed the case in 6 hours, didn't bother to read and understand the message trail associated with the issue, then made up a phoney excuse that I hadn't supplied tracking number when I had given them all the info they asked for.  Resolution centre might as well be shut down it's so useless, run by imbeciles who don't give a damn, getting paid for doing absolutely nothing.  If it were a court case they would be found in contempt of court.  A total utter sham!!

Login to Me Too

ozharp66
Contributor
Contributor

Resolution centre is hopeless.  I filed a complaint when an Ebay seller kept sending me faulty or incorrect items.  Paypal demanded a tracking number which I supplied, then Paypal said it was incorrect.  Paypal never provided ANY instructions on what to actually do to resolve the issue then closed the case.  They clearly don't bother to read or understand or don't care what is written.  I have no idea why they even have  "Resolution Centre" becasue it doesn't actually resolve anything!!   This is contemptible to their customers.  Pathetic!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.