Resolution center

Lsmith5160
Contributor
Contributor
How do I open messages from the seller? When I go to resolution center to see a sellers response and click on the 1 message there but it will not open the message so I can read it.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Lsmith5160,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

The dispute is an initial phase where buyers and sellers exchange messages to find a mutual solution and if you see that there is a message from the seller, it may mean that there is an open case in the dispute phase but not that the seller has actually sent a message. To see if a message was sent to you, simply open the dispute in your Resolution Centre and if you do not see any new messages, it would mean that the notification you see in your Resolution Centre only notifies you that there is a dispute open.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Lsmith5160
Contributor
Contributor
My problem was that when I go to the Resolution Center It shows there is a new message but when I click on the new message, it will not bring up the message. This dispute has been closed because I finally received my package.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.