Resolution center unhelpful

TrashPanda123
New Community Member

Hello , I recently had a numerous amount of unauthorized purchases on my pay pal account , i have since changed my security so it wont happen again , i was refunded for a majority of them except two in which pay pal says were not unauthorized which is clearly not the case , why would two of them in the middle of all the other cases be different , so i cant even reopen the case because the resolution center wont allow it , all of these purchases were sent to me email which is how i knew there was an issue , i did not attempt to download the content or authorize it so what gives.. if i accidentally opened an email and that constitutes as me authorizing a transaction how can i get my refunds.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TrashPanda123 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TrashPanda123 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarrenDwyer
Contributor
Contributor

My situation Hi all.  I have noticed that PP have a record of doing this.  I was sent counterfeit products from China of course; I posted them back and PP have gone over and above avoiding refunding me my money which is 120 USD.  I have provided EVERYTHING they have required on a timely basis,m sent the products back to China and Paypal are just ignoring me.  This has gone on for many months now and I just can not believe such a large company would be so well dishonest.  They no doubt have the refund from the seller and clearly are intending to keep it.  I am on welfare and this money is important to me.  I now are needing to raise a complaint with the ACCC and Consumer Affairs which is just crazy.  I have spoken to my Federal Member of Parliament who asked me to raise the complaint and she will look into it for me.  I just hope she mentions this in Parliament as a warning to future users of Paypal.  disgraceful 

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

I am also dealing with the Resolution Center and because of Covid there is no way to speak with a PayPal Representative. In a hurry to order a mostly sold out XBox controller for my grandson’s birthday I ordered from what I believed to be a Microsoft affiliated online store. Money left my PayPal account via my credit card on July2. I also choose this store because they offered 2 day free shipping. By July 9th I realized I had been scammed. Research showed I was dealing with a business in China operating under two and I suspect more names. You can access their store under cooplayset on the Internet and read all about their fraudulent activity. One of the last messages from an agent said the package was making progress to me and PayPal was giving the merchant 20 days for it to reach my destination. The tracking information they have on the PayPal website (which I have never been sent) is dated July 9. If anyone from the PayPal resolution center would bother to get on the USPS website they would see it is only a label created and not a package in the USPS shipping system. This company Cooplayset does one of two things 1) sends counterfeit merchandise or the wrong item2) Sens no merchandise at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.