Resolution center's solution is not acceptable

Person100
New Community Member

I received an incorrect item and requested to return it to the U.S. address stated on the website's return policy (an address that I later found out does not exist). Seller offered a few dollars for me to keep it.  I refused and asked for a full refund for shipping it back to them in the U.S. They then said I would need to send it to their shipper in China in order to receive a refund. This was not their stated policy and it will cost me more to ship to China than the value of the item. Also, it should not be my responsibility to pay shipping when they sent the wrong item.  So, I opened a dispute. After over a month, Paypal's solution is that I can receive a refund after sending the item back to China. How do I dispute this solution? Can I talk to someone directly at PayPal?   

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ninataby
Contributor
Contributor

why should i spend 20 dollars to post back an item worth about 2 dollars. the whole refund is 64 dollars and i lose a third, shipping item that is junk, back to china. paypay arent all that they are supposed to be

Login to Me Too

MAB74
Contributor
Contributor

So can I assume that this resolution centre is just for people to air their grievances ? I came to get help but it seems PayPal do not help and resolve issues and I will be left out of pocket ? From what everyone else’s experiences are 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.