Resolution center online

Jenphire
Contributor
Contributor
Cant access resolution center due to error. Got denied on an obvious duplicate charge. The chat messaging is a runaround. Adam was cool with customer service. But, feeling played.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Jenphire,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with a duplicate payment, that can definitely be a pain. I would advise reaching us by Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into this issue and see what we can do to help.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jenphire
Contributor
Contributor
Not really. Still dont have my $33.32 back that was double charged by paypal.
Login to Me Too

tess-1
New Community Member

Hi 

I have been charged 3 (three) times for the same items bought online. The seller got their payment ok, but PayPal initiated two more extra payments. I managed to retrieve one and now am trying to get another one back with no luck. Message service puts every time a new person (or a bot) who have no clue, sometimes do not speak English and  are not willing to investigate. Like someone said it is a turnaround.  The business that handles financial operations MUST have a decent helpline otherwise the whole thing becomes too dodgy.  I am going to address it further. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.