Resolution center not working

VoodooIdol
Contributor
Contributor

I have some fraudulent activity on my account and I try to dispute it through the resolution center.  It says that a dispute has been created, but when I go to the resolution center it says that there are no open cases.  Messages are closed - is there anyway to contact paypal support at all?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @VoodooIdol 

Hope all is well and that you and your family is safe amidst this ongoing crisis.  I'm so sorry that you are having trouble filing a dispute don't worry let our customer service representative handle that all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

VoodooIdol
Contributor
Contributor
I would love to do that, but your phone line just routes to an automated recording saying that the phone lines are closed.
Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @VoodooIdol 

Thanks for your swift response.  As i mentioned on my response earlier you can file a dispute via customer service and since our phone line is not an option at this moment due to this worldwide pandemic for you to contact our customer service, All you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

VoodooIdol
Contributor
Contributor
I would appreciate it if you would actually read shrugging I write. As I said - NONE of the contact options are open. Chat - closed Messaging - closed Phone lines - closed You need to shut down payment processing until you get some support in order.
Login to Me Too

richardalonso19
Contributor
Contributor

hi

The resolution center Wants me to mail back the package with a hair product.
The seller did not provide a complete address to mail the package to? How am I suppose to mail the package?

Rick
Login to Me Too

richardalonso19
Contributor
Contributor

hi

Can I talk to someone ?

Rick

Login to Me Too

Deno3
Just got my account limited. They are telling me to prove my identity after surpassing a receiving limit. Every time I try to click on "confirm identity" icon it simply takes me to "Thank you for submitting the documents. We will be back to you in 2-3 days" yet haven't submitted anything. Please help sort this out. Am so bogged down
Login to Me Too

jtat16
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be ASHAMED of their customer service department. I’ve been waiting 4 days on my case and still no response, and now I see your reply to another user is “just wait”. Unbelievable, no question why PayPal went from being the leader in the money transfer game to a joke.
Login to Me Too

Rootbeer904
Contributor
Contributor
Teddy I need to speak to someone now regarding this account limited BS. Ive already done everything im supposed to and cannot access MY MONEY because of it and cant reach ANYONE BY PHONE and it is a LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION and need to reach someone NOW! OR I WILL OPEN A LAWSUIT against PAYPAL SOON! PLEASE!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.