Resolution center closed my case to fast. Now I can't do anything to re-open or restart a new one.

GLC76
New Community Member

Hi,  I had order that never sent any updates, didn't provide shipping updates or tracking number.  It had been a long enough to receive the package so sent out a message to the seller, only to never receive a response.  I started claim with the resolution center and after a few days the resolution center was able to get in contact with the seller.  Seller gave the resolution center the tracking number,  it showed that the package was received.  I responded to the email stating that we haven't received the package and since I was working I was unable to go to USPS office to see what happened.  By the time I got confirmation from the USPS that the seller sent the package to the wrong address the resolution center closed the case stating that the item was received.

I have been trying to contact paypal and the resolution center but it has proved to be difficult (which I think is a joke).  Also in the resolution center it says that I only order 1 item for $102.20 when it should have been 2 items totaling $102.20

So how do I get my case re-opened and my refund sent to me asap???  I have proof that it was sent to the wrong address by the seller.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.