Resolution Why?

CP78
New Community Member
Ok I started a new PayPal account I believe on the 8th of January. I sold my item for 1700.00to a person and when he paid and I got an alert over my mobile device.. i looked at my phone and transferred 1500 of the money to my bank account in order to buy some things to sell and barter with. The next day or so I get email from PayPal saying I am not going to be able to do business anymore on paypal. A couple days later I deposit my paycheck from employer and my bank puts a 2 week hold on it and I got a letter from my bank a few days later saying a confidential source informed them that my check was no good. The check had cleared my bosses bank the day after I deposited it. My bank did release my funds after two weeks. The person receives there item and no issues but now I'm still left in the dark and only explanation I got was I didnt abide by user agreement. Does anyone know what is going on
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.