Resolution Error

Ang250
New Community Member
I placed a order with a company. I received only a part of the order. When I reached out to the seller the offered a refund but would later provide me with instructions to return it. This was never done. When I lodged a complaint with the resolution centre they closed the case and said the item was delivered. When I tried to make another complaint to say the item delivered contains only some of the items. I believe the seller intentionally included one part of each order to create the impression the order was sent to close the case. When I tried to open the file again PayPal keeps telling me that something went wrong and I should try again. I have made 6 attempts with the same error. Just after each error I receive a email to say case was closed and I was not eligible for protection. But was told the 1st time that I was eligible but needed to contact the seller first. Which I did. Now I have proof that the seller agreed to refund me but has not given me return details and it's been over a month. Is there another way to resolve this through PayPal?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.