Resolution Disputes

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal denied a case that I was disputing. However new information shows I was right - however it seems once they close a case against a seller, they will not reopen it.

This seems so unfair - especially in those cases where the seller is somewhat shady !!!

Can somebody guide me on what to do next?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Moonfish, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.
If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you may be able to do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com
2. Click ‘Resolution Centre’ near the top of the page.
3. Select 'Closed cases' in the drop-down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
4. Click ‘Appeal’ in the action column.
5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

Our claims process is an arbitration service we offer to help resolve disagreements between buyers and sellers, but as you can imagine, it's extremely difficult for us to reach a decision that satisfies all parties. We deal with all cases objectively and with the intention of making a fair decision based on verifiable information which is available at the time.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

This company (Comfy Shirts) is without a doubt a Scammer !!!.

They have a refund policy of only 30 days knowing full-well that their  shipment form China will not be shipped out for at least 2 weeks and that it is coming from Chine and will take over 30 days to get here. They also have many unhappy customers as per comments of Facebook.

I can not find a way to appeal the cases which I opened and PayPal closed. I hate the fact that PayPal will not monitor these Scammer and protect their clients who act in good faith.

PayPal and Facebook need to care more about their clients and monitor these Scammers more . At least we have several groups on Facebook trying to keep these Scammers on check ... We Identify Scammers and Scammers Called OUt .. just to name 2.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I understand that you are unhappy with the decision made on the dispute. If you are unable to appeal the dispute on your account please contact us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

So ... what e-mail do I use?

It seems difficult to contact PayPal because everything seems to be nothing but automated responses and no way to deal with a human being directly !!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Please log in to your PayPal account and click "Help" at the bottom of any PayPal page. It will show you the option to call us and submit a message through the secure message centre. When you first submit the message, you will receive an automated response. Please respond to this automated response stating you still need help and an agent will respond to you within 72 hours. Alternative you can contact us on Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter - "AskPayPal. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help. I was able to send an e-mail to PayPal. Hopefully they will pay attention to what I said and take action.

Everything I have said about this company can be backed up. They are definitely a shady company (30 day refund policy on something that takes 2 weeks to ship and then ships from China which takes 3 weeks (at best) to arrive. That alone tells you what kind of company it is. Hopefully things will work out for me ... I bought 2 shirts and the cost was around$40 US.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.