Resolution Claim

Just-Ask
New Community Member
I filed a claim that I didn’t receive an item I purchased. I had paid for expedited 7-12 day delivery. I emailed the company to say I hadn’t received it and asked for postage refund. They said they would investigate and get back with me. After one month I sent them an email asking them to cancel the order and I filed my claim in the PayPal Resolution Center. An app I have showed me they shipped the item about a week after I cancelled it. When I received it, it was damaged beyond repair. The plastic mop bucket has a crack in it that water can go through. The side panel wasn’t intact. And the mop head is broken off of the handle. The packaging doesn’t look like it is damaged so I don’t think the damage to my purchased item occurred in shipping. I tried to go back in and place another claim in the Resolution Center but it won’t allow me to do that. How can I revise my initial claim?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Raducku79
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get in touch with you from PayPal to  help you? what is the status of your claim now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.