Resolution Centre

strawberry2
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I have used the Resolution Centre to make a Claim for an overpayment of an item due to, in my opinion, purposefully hidden extra delivery costs by a Seller.  I was required to pay almost 50% additional cost to receive my item.  Has anyone else had the problem that the title options for complaint  in the Resolution Centre are so limited that they are forced to use the wrong title.  I used 'not delivered' as it related to delivery but explained in the comments in full.  Despite this, because the Seller could prove delivery to the UK, Paypal found in their favour and I believe did not read my additional comments.  Is there a way around this.  I know many many people are experiencing this with this Seller countrywide. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

markalonte2019
Contributor
Contributor

FOR ME MY CLIENT ALREADY PAID MY SALARY BECAUSE I AM DONE PROVIDING TELEMARKETING WORK SO HE PAID AND THEN I USE MY BALANCE TO SEND TO OTHER PEOPLE FOR REMITTANCE. AFTER 3 DAYS PAYPAL HELD IT AND THEN PUT THE ACCOUNT ON HOLD AND OPEN A CASE EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT OPEN A CASE AND I FULLY AUTHORIZED IT.  PAYPAL REALLY SUCKS NOT PROTECTING THE SERVICE PROVIDER.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.