Resolution Centre problem

LouiseT80
New Community Member

Hi, I am trying to update the resolution centre with the information of the parcel I am sending back, but every time I try to upload/submit, I get an error message. I have logged out and back in, no change. The messaging service can't help and the phone line was useless! Any suggestions? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @LouiseT80,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you are unable to respond to the Community Forum, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

69Ricer
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal service sucks worse during coronavirus. Waste 10 minutes on phone saying limited staff then recording says office closed. Submitted 3 emails and got same stupid automated FAQ. Telling me to go to resolution centre which wont let me report a problem. And advising me to call. With the millions of dollars Peter Thiel makes off PayPal and as it's a tech company, you would think someone could figure out how to work remotely from home
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.