Resolution Centre no ability to give further information

Mickalls
Contributor
Contributor

I have a dispute which was opened on 15th Oct. It is still not resolved and I don't know why as I have not received goods. The seller says there is a tracking reference buit I have tried it and its fake. I am not able to contact anyone about this 

The whole process is a waste of time and I am out of pocket. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to contact Paypal to resolve this

Thanks for any help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

givi
Contributor
Contributor

I wish i could help. I was in a similar situation, i tried leaving messages through Message Center on payal, i even tried calling them but paypal phone rep/supervisor or even responses from message center are standard repetitive responses which they get from their back office. They do not even read the messages completely, just standard response. I am not sure if their so called back office people even read the dispute statement properly. They only support what seller has to say. I have been looking to provide feedback to paypal dispute, it has been a worst experience for me. I hope you find some solution but i find paypal seller oriented. I would still say don;t give up and try your best.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

The average response time-frame for a claim to be resolved is within 30 days. This time-frame may be extended if additional information is requested from the buyer or seller. I am sorry to hear did you not receive a satisfactory response when contacting our Customer Support through the message centre. You can also reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter if you need further assistance. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.