Resolution Centre closing dispute immediately after it is lodged

Brooke76
New Community Member

Hi everyone 

I need some help. Back in August I lodged a dispute about items not received. Seller sent an email in Chinese noting that it had been sent to Australia as per tracking.

I looked into it and it was still sitting in China (if it exists at all).

The matter was closed when the seller said he would get it shipped.

Fast forward to now and I have contacted the seller again although this time no response at all back from him.

I have now tried FIVE times to lodge a dispute and each time I do I submit it and I get an error has occurred contact Pay Pal and the dispute is listed as closed

I have then gone on the contact Pay Pal area and they tell me goodbye the dispute has been lodged which it hasnt it automatically closed.

This guy is a fraud I just want a refund of the money I spent on two baby dolls for my daughter and have this mess behind me

Any ideas how I can contact Pay pal ?  Its almost like they know he is a fraud and wont look into it 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It's almost certain PP knows all about the numerous scams going on now and has been going for years. PP as a corporation won't do anything about, but customer service reps, who are human, might.

How to try to get refund. Contact PP customer service via chat in message center, last I tried they still respond after some wait, but once they respond you can continue the conversation over several days if need to, explain what happened and what you want to do. At first the reps might give you canned responses and tell you nothing can be done, but be persistent in arguing your point and ask for a manager who has authority to make exceptions to standard protocol.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.